Since April 2006, Music for Everyone has awarded over $400,000 in grants, scholarships and direct program support to schools and community groups in Lancaster County.
Here’s why we exist:
- Music is important to our community.
- Research shows that music education helps create strong schools and vibrant communities.
- Music programs are in financial trouble.
- Despite overwhelming evidence of their value, funding for music programs is being slashed.
- Music for Everyone is doing something to help.
- Our mission is to cultivate the power of music for education and community building.
Our strategy employs three steps:
- Education regarding the positive impact of music in our schools and communities.
- Raising money through live music events and other merchandising efforts.
- Awarding grants to schools and community groups to support music programs.